May through October
Sat and Sun afternoons
Throughout the year, the garden is often open at other times when the weather is good.
You are welcome to come right in and explore the garden whenever the gate is open.
When you visit, please follow the garden rules and take care:
- 6BC is a working garden; you enter at your own risk.
- Visitors, especially those with limited mobility, should be aware that most paths are narrow and uneven.
- Children are very welcome, but must be closely supervised by an adult at all times.
- Pets are also welcome, but must be under tight control. Dogs must be leashed.
6BC Garden is a quiet natural place.
Help us keep it that way when you visit:
- No drugs or alcohol
- Stay on paths (People and pets)
- Keep back from pond and pools
- Do not pick or break plants
- Do not run or shout
- No bikes, skates or skateboards
- No fires or barbeques
- Take your garbage out with you
Thanks for your cooperation.
Graphics © 2008: JA Kawell